When you register your child we require a £20 administration fee, this is non refundable. Once sessions are allocated we advise you in writing or these may have been confirmed verbally at the time of registration and followed up by a welcome pack.
Should you choose not to take up the allocated place, as per our terms and conditions on the application form, we require four weeks notice in writing, we may charge fees for this period even if the child does not start at the Pre-school. We do this because the Pre-school is over subscribed and if a space has been allocated for your child we may have turned away other children who had requested the sessions and once into a term the sessions spaces may be difficult for us to fill, and as you will appreciate we have obligations to our contracted staff.
(the word setting describes nurseries, pre-schools, work place nurseries, school nursery classes)
Are available for 15 hours per week (or extended up to 30 hours for eligible families), for 38 weeks of each year, subject to the availability of spaces in sessions, for all children in the term following their third birthday. You must complete a funding declaration form with us to access funded sessions.
1st January to 31st March Birthdays – funded in Summer term
1st April to 31st August – Autumn Term
!st September to 31st December – Spring term.
St Michael and All Angels Pre-school is open and only claims for 38 weeks in each academic year.
- You may split funding between two settings, if your child attends another setting please advise Pre-school.
- You may take from 2 -5 sessions, subject to availability, with St Michael and All Angels Pre-school.
- You may take more than 15 hours per week, additional sessions are charged at £15-00 per session. From September 2019 the fees will increase to £16-50 per session
- You may take two sessions on the same day, you can take your child home for lunch or alternatively you can pay £5 for lunch club (From September 2019 lunch club fees will increase to £5-50 per lunch club
- Current Fees are £15.00 Per session (Rising to £16-50 in September 2019) and £5 for each lunch club (rising to £5-50 per lunch club from September 2019) (Fees are payable in advance)
- We require four weeks notice in writing of any withdrawals or session changes failure to do this may result in fees being applied.
- As parents or guardians you will be required to sign a letter each term acknowledging that you are intending to use the sessions that you have requested and that funding is claimed for. It is your responsibility to inform Pre-school if your child is unable to attend a funded session, Pre-school is bound to inform the local authority of low attendance.
- Fees are still payable whether your child is able to attend the session or is absent due to holidays or sickness this is because we still have a duty to pay for the premises and the contracted staff wages.
- Our preferred payment method is Bank Transfer, however, we do accept cheques, if you pay in cash you need to bring in a named envelope and your invoice so that the supervisor can initial your payment into the treasurers box as a reciept.
- We require four weeks notice in writing of any session changes or withdrawals.
- All attending children and families are contacted in the Spring Term each year to allocate sessions for the next academic year. Pre-school is over-subscribed and we ask that you are as flexible as possible.
Lunch club operates on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Children may request a place at lunch club as a means of linking the morning and afternoon (funded) sessions, or as an add on to the morning or afternoon session. Lunch club is not part of the funded entitlement. Children must be 3 years old to attend lunch club. Lunch club is a regular commitment and therefore you must pay in advance for the whole term , we cannot refund fees if your child is absent.